Offered here is ONE (1) piece new aftermarket 2-in-1 cigarette lighter power & data cable for Garmin GPS. Made of super heavy duty cable, very thick and very robust.. Don't buy those that is thinly built, they break and wear out easily
Picture 1: what you see in picture 1 above is what you get.
Please note that if you prefer 2-in-1 cable or combine shipment with other cables,
then click on these icons:
The cable in this listing is compatible with:
This is a fused cigarette lighter plug with "Power On" LED cable. The other end is a Garmin FOUR PIN round connector and a PC 9-pin RS232 data cable. Use this cable to connect your notebook computer to your GPS. You can also use it for real-time map plotting. As for the power cable, it will ensure your GPS never runs out of power! Never mind burning batteries during travel. You can use both power cable and data cable simultaneously.
- length of cable:
- round head tip to RS232 serial cable tip is 79inches
- round head tip to power cable tip is approx 26 inches to 62 inches (when fully extended)
- cable is super heavy duty type, very thick and very robust. Don't buy those that is thinly built, they break and wear out easily
- Cable is shielded, comes with ferrite filter to provide best EMI performance. As good as Garmin made cable.
- Connection to your computer is via RS232 comm port. If your notebook does not have a 9 pins serial comm port, you can purchase a USB to serial port adapter.