TINY GPS TRACKING
TINY / MINI GPS UNIT: SIZE IDEAL FOR TRACKING:
$0 ZERO MONTHLY FEE!!!
YOU ONLY PAY YOUR LOCAL GSM NETWORK SMS (SHORT MESSAGES) FEE
AS LOW AS 1.5CENTS PER SMS
WHEN YOU REQUEST THE GPS UNIT TO
REPORT ITS INFORMATION (location, traveling speed, traveling direction, current date and time) VIA SMS ON GSM CELLULAR NETWORK.
ALL TRACKING INFORMATION WILL BE SUMMED UP WITHIN ONE SMS MESSAGE, TO SAVE YOU MONEY
SMS FEE DEPENDS ON YOUR LOCAL CELLULAR NETWORK.
IN MANY COUNTRIES, YOU PAY SMS FEE AS YOU GO, WITH NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION.
CINGULAR(in the USA) CHARGES AS LOW AS 1.5cents per SMS
WORKS IN ANY COUNTRY/CONTINENT
(EUROPE, AMERICAS, AUSTRALIA, ASIA, AFRICA)
ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH GSM NETWORK.
SO SMALL YOU CAN EVEN PUT IT IN YOUR BACKPACK/PURSE AND LET YOUR BUDDY TRACK YOU WHEREVER YOU GO! IF YOU ARE AN FBI AGENT AND YOU WANT YOUR BUDDY TO KNOW YOUR LOCATION, THIS TINY DEVICE IS IDEAL.
NO NEED PHYSICAL ACCESS TO THE GPS UNIT INSIDE THE CAR/PURSE TO CHANGE ITS SETUP.
YOU CAN REMOTELY SEND INSTRUCTIONS TO CHANGE THE SETUP FOR THE GPS UNIT.
Picture 1: What you see above in picture one is what you get.
THE GPS UNIT COMES WITH A BUILT IN DETACHABLE LITHIUM BATTERY
(BATTERY CAN LAST 15 TO 20 HOURS WHEN FULLY CHARGED)
Offered here is TWENTY (20) new CAR GPS tracker. It also contains a GPS navigational function and will work as a navigator when used with the included RS232 data cable and connect the GPS unit to your notebook computer that comes with a navigational software. This GPS unit will work in any type of moving device/vehicle such as car, van, truck, trailer, boat and motorbike. It will work in any country with GSM cellular network. You only pay the SMS (short messages) fee each time you request the GPS unit to report to you via SMS.
What can this GPS unit do? Basically, it can provide two major functions (both functions can be used simultaneously):
FUNCTION #1: AS A TRACKING DEVICE FOR HUMAN OR DOG OR VEHICLE
For this unit to work, you need to have at least two mobile phone SIM cards based on GSM network, for example Cingular networkin the USA.
CDMA will not work.
Some people would like to use three SIM cards. SIM card#1 is the master. SIM Card#2 is the tracker. SIM Card #3 is the slave. You don??t need SIM card#2 if you intend to use SIM card#1 as both master and tracker.
Before you start, you must first make sure that your SIM card meets the following criteria:
- Your master/tracking/slave SIM card are SMS enabled, meaning it can send and receive SMS or short messages from other SIM card. If you are not sure, then please check with your cellphone network operator/provider whether your SIM card is SMS enabled or not.
- Your slave SIM card should not be locked by a PIN (personal identification number) number. This is important, otherwise, when the slave SIM card is inserted into the GPS unit, the GPS unit is unable to access the slave SIM card since it is locked by a PIN.
- You should turn off the slave SIM card call forwarding function. This is critical because if the call forwarding function is on, the GPS unit will not be able to know if someone called the slave SIM card or not, since the phone call will be auto forwarded to another station, not the GPS unit.
With a slave SIM card inside the GPS unit,
1. The GPS unit can inform the tracker its information which includes: location, its traveling speed, its traveling direction, its current date and time. User can request the GPS unit's information by sending SMS code (short messages) to the GPS unit, or simply make a phone call to the SIM card inside the GPS unit.
When the GPS unit sends its information via SMS (short messages) to your mobile phone that contains the tracker SIM card, the SMS will contain a bunch of numbers. You need to enter the numbers into a GPS software in order to see your GPS unit's location. We do not provide the software, but you can download GOOGLE EARTHfor free at http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html.
Assuming my GPS unit sends me the coordinates that my vehicle is traveling on the Golden Gate Bridge. I enter the coordinates (37.825113N, 122.479235W) into Google Earth and it will pinpoint to you the GPS unit current location. In this example, its location is the black sedan on the Golden Gate Bridge (California). Sooner or later, you will approximately know where the unit's location is simply by looking at the numbers without using Google Earth.
You can zoom in and get:
This is what I normally do when I use this GPS tracking function. I typically send an SMS code to my slave SIM card (or GPS unit) only once. Basically, I ask it to report to me the GPS unit current location only once. After that, whenever I want to know its current location, I just give the slave SIM card# a call, and the GPS unit will automatically repeat my previous tracking instruction, which is to send its coordinates to my tracker SIM card. This method saves me tons of money, especially when I am traveling. For example, my car is parked near San Francisco airport . I am traveling in Toronto, Canada. I call my slave SIM card in my car and hear a busy tone . This means I don??t have to pay any phone fee since the "GPS phone" is busy, but my GPS unit already receive my instruction, i.e. to repeat my last sent instruction and send me an SMS with its current location/coordinates/traveling speed and direction!
I can also request the GPS unit to report its location/speed/time/direction for a fix number of times over a fix time interval between each report. If I want to stop its reporting, I can send a stop SMS code to the GPS unit.
2. The GPS unit can inform the user when his vehicle moves from its locked position. This is useful if you park in a forbidden area and you are worried your car will be towed away while you grab some grocery from a convenient store! I use this code regularly just to make sure that my kid does not drive my car without my permission while I am sleeping, or when I want the GPS unit to alert me when my wife has left her office parking lot and is on her way home. The GPS unit will notify me by phone call (don't pick up the phone if the caller ID shows the slave SIM card phone number and you don't have to pay any fee both ways) and SMS (your cellphone operator will charge you depending on their SMS rate).
3. The GPS unit can allow the user to remotely change the monitoring / master phone number and password via SMS. Physical access to the GPS unit is not required.
4. The GPS unit can inform the user if the built-in battery is running low. This is highly unlikely, unless your car has been stationary for many weeks, or you have not connected the GPS unit's power cable to the car battery properly, hence the GPS built battery never stays charged by the car battery.
5. In the event of car theft, the user can send a code to the GPS unit to turn off electrical supply from the car battery to the car engine. The user can send a code to the GPS unit to turn off fuel supply from the car fuel tank to the car engine. For these two functions to work, you need to purchase an optional tiny module (about the size of a matchbox). We don't sell this modulefor the time being, so buyer can assume these two functions are not available even though they are already built into the GPS unit.
FUNCTION #2: AS A NAVIGATIONAL DEVICE
Connect the GPS unit to your notebook computer via GPS data cable and you are able to use the GPS unit as a navigational tool. You will need a GPS navigational software. If you want to save money, I strongly suggest you use GPS Trackmaker (www.gpstm.com) and Google Earth combination that accepts NMEA protocol. Both programs are free. This GPS unit will provide the following NMEA data: GPRMC, GPGGA, GPGLL, GPGSA, GPZDA, GPVTG.
This is what the free GPS trackmaker software can do when used with our GPS unit. It enables you to track down the route that you have traveled
You can also connect to Google Earth simultaneously and watch where you are driving Live MODE!!!
Your current position will be shown by the moving red/black dot in Google earth
GPS unit comes with the following specification:
- GPS Unit working temperature: -20C to +55C (C = degree celcius)
- Physical dimensions: 75mm(W) x 110mm(L) x 18mm(H)
- External Antenna working temperature: -30C to +75C (C = degree celcius)
- Power line working temperature: ??85 C (C = degree celcius)
- Recommended external power supply rating: DC 9 to 15V and 1Amp. You can supply continuous power to this GPS unit with your car battery. If your car battery ever runs low, a built-in detachable lithium battery will automatically continue to power the GPS unit for 15 to 20 hours. When this back up lithium battery also runs low (with 1 hour of battery life left), it will continuously send Batt-Low signal to your mobile phone every 30 to 60 seconds. The GPS unit consumes minimal power (55mA max), so it will almost never drain your car battery to a point where you cannot restart your car. If the tiny built-in GPS battery can power the GPS unit for 15 to 20 hours, then you can imagine how many hundreds of hours (perhaps thousands) before this GPS unit can fully drain your huge car battery.
- GPS unit speed accuracy: ??0.2m/s
- Low power consumption: 55mA (max)
- Antenna comes with magnetic mount
- GPS accuracy: 3-5m
- RS232 Communication Baud rate: 9600bps. The GPS unit provides internationally recognized NMEA data to your navigational software. One of my favorite FREE GPS software that will work smoothly with FREE Google Earth softwareis GPS Trackmaker (FREE download from www.gpstm.comclick link to download).
External antenna comes with the following specification:
- Ultra High signal gain: 28 dB to 55 dB Gain (if you need a repeater to boost the GPS signal, then buy this by clicking on this icon )
- Power Protection Circuit
- External Antenna working temperature: -30C to +75C
- Power Input Sensor: Reverse polarity short circuit shutdown
- Over-Current Sensor: Thermal over-current shutdown
- Low noise: noise figure less than 1.8dB at f0
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Weight: 71gram
- Power Input: 2.5V DC to 12V DC input
- Super strong polycarbonate radome
- Physical dimensions: 1.5??(W) x 1.76??(L) x .5??(H)
- Over 3 meter long double shielded coax cable .
- antennas manufactured under toughest UL-certified materials at ISO 9000/9001/9002 certified factories.
- Made of strong polycarbonate housing with die-cast steel base plate.