If you purchase an adapter from us (click on this icon ), this ear mic will also work with
- HT750/HT1250 (LS) HT1550XLS HT1550
- PTX700 Series Radios.
Offered here is one (1) new good quality aftermarket Remote Speaker Mic that works flawlessly with Motorola
- AP Models: AP10, AP50
- CT Models: CT150, CT250, CT450, CT450LS
- CLS Models: CLS1110, CLS1410, CLS1413, CLS1450, CLS1450C
- CP Models: CP88, CP100, CP150, CP200 VHF / UHF
- GP & SP Models: GP68, GP88, GP88S, GP300, GP 308, GP2000, GP2100,
- SP10, SP21, SP50
- P Models: P040, P080, P110, P200, P1225, P1225LS, PR400
- PRO Models: PRO1150, PRO2150, PRO3150
- Motorola VHF / UHF Spirit, Spirit Pro, Spirit Pro+ inclusive of SV10, SV11, SV11D, SV21, SV12, SV22, SV22C, SU210, SU22, SU22C, SU220, MV11, MV11CV, MV12, MV12CV, MV21C, MV21CV, MV22, MV22CV, MU11, MU11C, MU11CV, MU12, MU12C, MU12CV, MU21C, MU21CV, MU22CVS, MU24CV, MU24CVS, MU24CVST
- XTN Models: XTN446, XTN500, XTN600, XV1100, XV210, XV2600, XU1100, XU2100, XU2600
- And others such as: ECP100, GTI, GTX, LTS2000, PMR446, VL50, VL130
What you see in picture one below is what you get.
Picture 1 Front & Back View. You need (optional) for the speaker to work with HT1250
Picture 2: The cable is made of heavy duty cable and so is the speaker head.
The speaker head is made of extremely hard heavy-duty plastic casing and clip, they are made to last.
Picture 3: The Back clip can rotate and click at every 45 degree.
Picture 4: The speaker head comes with an ear phone socket. The ear phone shown is optional.
If you want to buy it, then click on this icon (we sell in pairs):
If you prefer a speaker that will also work with GP 300, then click on this icon: or or